Montreal is a vibrant city with lots of things to do and even more to eat. With over 3.7 million people, we are cultural diverse and have restaurants to meet just about any taste. Below are a list of a few restaurants that you might want to check out.
- – 263 St.-Viateur Ouest (bagels - go at 3:00 a.m. on a weekend and you may have to wait in line. A Montreal must.
- – 3895 Saint-Laurent Blvd. (smoked meat). A Montreal must.
- – 994 rue Rachel Est. (poutine which is french fries, gravy, and cheese and then variations on that). Another Montreal must.
- – in Old Montreal at 298 Place d'Youville or in St. Sauveur which is up North in the Laurentian mountains at 414 Principale St. if you’re interested in taking a drive. Great steaks, seafood, etc. Try the Gibby’s salad – the dressing is really good.
- – in Old Montreal at 25, rue Saint-Paul Est. Great value for your money and in a terrific location
- – 953 boul. Decarie, in Saint-Laurent. An argument could be made for the best hot dog (steamy) in Montreal. A hole-in-the-wall that has been around for about 40 years opened by Nick the Greek. Great fries to. Poutine is gluten-free. Steamies are another Montreal must.
- – 283, 1st ave. in Ile Perrot. You have to love a place whose slogan is “Can’t Beat Pete’s Meat”. Smoked meat and blues music at night (check the site for schedule)
- – the province of Quebec is the largest producer of maple syrup in the world. Annually during the collection of sap in the spring, many locals head to their favorite sugar shack. This is ours and it happens to be open year round
Have a particular taste? Let us know and we’ll come up with some suggestions.
- Biodome de Montreal at 4777 Pierre-de-Coubertin Ave.
- Canadian Railway Museum at 110, rue Saint-Pierre, Saint-Constant
- Casino de Montreal
- Chateau Ramezay Museum in Old Montreal at 280 Notre-Dame St. E.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts at 1380 Sherbrooke W
- Mt. Royal Park
- Museum of Archaeology and History (Pointe-a-Calliere Museum) in Old Montreal at 350 Place Royale
- Notre Dame Basilica – in Old Montreal at 116 Notre-Dame W.
- Old Montreal
- St. Catherine St. (downtown)
- Underground city (many shops underground throughout downtown & much of it interconnected)
亚洲版体育在线投注For more choices, checkout
- Ottawa, ON (our capital – 2-hour drive)
- Quebec City (old European city charm – 3-hour drive)
- Burlington, VT (shopping, bring your passports , 2-hour drive)
- Niagara Falls, ON (6.5-hour drive)